Exercise in Pregnancy
As physiotherapists we bring our extensive knowledge of anatomy, fitness and evidence based practise to deliver you pregnancy pilates sessions in an exclusive small studio environment.
We see many uncomplicated, pain free pregnancies. However, we are also experienced in treating antenatal spinal and pelvic dysfunction and can offer a range of physiotherapy interventions.
In all of our groups, careful consideration is provided to every client and when necessary modifications and alternative suggestions are provided.
- Strengthens Deep Abdominals and Pelvic Floor
- Prevent / Reduce back and Pelvic Pain
- Maintain Strength and Fitness
- Promote Relaxation
- Small group sessions
- Exercises in a dedicated physio led pilates studio with pilates equipment
- Pre course screening form completed prior to attendance
- Costs per person £12 per class (purchased as a course)